Production Plan for Define a Space Project
Location: Outside North building entrance
The approach we'd like to take to this space would be one with a tranquil and bleak atmosphere. Most of the shots will be low and wide-angle shots to emphasize the imposing nature of the surroundings. Because there isn't a lot of action alone, I would like to focus on making the shots more dramatic than they might normally be while emphasizing the verticality of the place. The idea is to have a progression of shots that get progressively more imposing and dramatic. Another thing I'd like to do in this video is use jump cut zooms where a wide shot of the same building is cut with a more zoomed in shot to bring attention to certain aspects and make them more jarring. I'm excited by some of the ideas that we might get while filming this project that could make it more interesting. Still, I am slightly worried that some of our shots will look to similar to each other and result in a boring movie, but I'm confident that if that is the case we'll be able to find some inspiration while on set. Ideally, this video will display the buildings in a light of drama and surrealism that makes the audience uncomfortable.
The approach we'd like to take to this space would be one with a tranquil and bleak atmosphere. Most of the shots will be low and wide-angle shots to emphasize the imposing nature of the surroundings. Because there isn't a lot of action alone, I would like to focus on making the shots more dramatic than they might normally be while emphasizing the verticality of the place. The idea is to have a progression of shots that get progressively more imposing and dramatic. Another thing I'd like to do in this video is use jump cut zooms where a wide shot of the same building is cut with a more zoomed in shot to bring attention to certain aspects and make them more jarring. I'm excited by some of the ideas that we might get while filming this project that could make it more interesting. Still, I am slightly worried that some of our shots will look to similar to each other and result in a boring movie, but I'm confident that if that is the case we'll be able to find some inspiration while on set. Ideally, this video will display the buildings in a light of drama and surrealism that makes the audience uncomfortable.
Comments
Post a Comment